Haltech I/O Expander 12
The Haltech I/O Expander 12 allows the user the ability to increase the functionality of their Haltech ECU by using the Haltech CAN system which is fitted to all Platinum Series ECU’s, the I/O Expander 12 instantly makes available 12 additional user configurable inputs and outputs.
Simply plug in the CAN cable and start using your extra I/O
• 4 x AVI – Analogue Voltage Inputs (0-5V)*1
• 4 x DPI – Digital Pulsed Inputs ( 0-5V – Max Freq 300Hz) *1
• 4 x DPO – Digital Pulsed Outputs (5V / 12V Pull ups – Max 1A) *1
• Broadcast rate of 20mS to the Haltech ECU for each channel.
• User definable “Safe State” for each output in case of loss of communications or error.
• Switchable pull up resistors on AVI channels for use with temperature sensors.
• Power and Status LED’s
• Powered by CAN bus. External power only required if DPO’s are to be used.
• Multiple I/O Expander Boxes can be used on certain Haltech ECU’s
Sprint, Sport, Pro, Elite, and Nexus ECUs.
Source: 8.6 to 16.5 Volts DC
Consumption: 50mA @ 12Volts DC
• Length: 98mm
• Width: 64mm
• Height: 28mm
• ECU: 125g (0.28 lb)
• Harness: 630g (1.39 lb)
Haltech I/O Expander 12Kit Includes:
• Haltech I/O Expander 12 CAN direct connection cable (600mm)*2
*1. Functions available may vary depending on ECU used. Full function listing on pages 2-4 of the Specification Sheet.
*2. Optional CAN Hub required to be purchased if more than one device is to be fitted to the Haltech CAN Bus. Haltech Part # HT059990.
*3. Supports Box A Only.
*4. Supported in 1.10 and above firmware only.